Download Lazy Morning Font Family From Hanoded

Download Lazy Morning Font Family From Hanoded
Designed by David Kerkhoff, Lazy Morning is a hand drawn font family. This typeface has two styles and was published by Hanoded.


I can’t remember when I had a true lazy morning.. I was a looong time ago, before I had children! Even now, when I’m down with the flu, I can’t stay in bed for too long - it really seems like a waste of time!

Lazy Morning is a nice handwritten font. I made it with a Sharpie pen.
It comes with all diacritics and double letter ligatures for you to play with.



Download Lazy Morning Font Family From Hanoded


Popular posts from this blog

Download Treacherous Corners & Curves Font Family From Comicraft

Download Inline Retro JNL Font Family From Jeff Levine Fonts

Download Mugpie Font Family From Pizzadude.dk