Download Silly Notes Font Family From Pizzadude.dk

Download Silly Notes Font Family From Pizzadude.dk
Designed by Jakob Fischer, Silly Notes is a kids font family. This typeface has two styles and was published by Pizzadude.dk.


The look of Silly Notes came to me in a dream. Maybe the inspiration came from when I played around with my father’s old typewriter. I’ve always fancied typewriters, the sounds it makes and ofcourse the letters. However, I wanted more than “just another typewriter font” - so I put in some extra ingredients: comic, loose handwriting and a spoonful of pizzadude!

Silly Notes comes with contextual alternates, which means that Silly Notes has 4 different lowercase letters that automatically cycle as you type. Ofcourse the font also comes with multilingual support!



Download Silly Notes Font Family From Pizzadude.dk


Popular posts from this blog

Download Treacherous Corners & Curves Font Family From Comicraft

Download Inline Retro JNL Font Family From Jeff Levine Fonts

Download Mugpie Font Family From Pizzadude.dk